Paper Machine Boil Out
The purpose of a paper machine boil out is to remove deposits of pitch, fibers, minerals, and biological slime from the wetted surfaces of a paper machine during a shutdown. HelioJET® offers an effective way to produce high pressure, hot water instantaneously to be used to perform boil outs.
- The HelioJET® fixed flow unit utilizes existing plant steam and water to achieve a hot water output up to 180° Fahrenheit.
- The output ranges from 5 gpm up to 130 gpm per unit.
- Temperature and pressure is produced instantaneously at a 99% efficiency level so minimal energy is lost during the process.
- There are no tanks to be filled and heated in the process of a boil out.
- All units allow for chemicals to be siphoned in providing optimum cleaning performance.
The HelioJET® fixed flow unit gives paper mills a very efficient and effective way to use high pressure and high temperature water to perform a boil out. For more information about this technology please use the following link:
- Fixed Flow Systems™
- HelioPAC™ Technology