Railcar Case Study
One of the largest railcar operators in the United States has recently begun standardizing their operation to include The HelioJET® Railcar Cleaning Solution. A corporate project engineer contacted HelioJET® towards the end of 2006. He had been asked to reduce their pump rebuild costs as well as their energy costs associated with their railcar cleaning operation.
HelioJET® installed three solutions at three separate facilities and over the course of 2007; the following was achieved:
- An average savings of $12,000.00 US per installation on equipment maintenance costs
- An estimated savings of 29% per installation on energy costs
- An estimated savings of 18% per installation on cleaning cycle time
- An estimated 35% per installation on reduction in chemicals
- Overall operator satisfaction